As a software engineer, the tech industry can be a highly competitive and demanding environment. Having the right skills and knowledge is essential for success—and that especially applies to the Java language. Knowing the answers to the most common Java coding interview questions can be a great way to make sure you stand out from the competition. In this blog post, we’ll look at the top 100 Java coding interview questions for experienced developers. Through this comprehensive list, you’ll learn about different coding problems and how to solve them. Each question is accompanied by an example so you can also gain a better understanding of the concept. By the end of this post, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to tackle any Java coding interview. Let’s get started!
- Question 1 : How to reverse a String in java? …
- Question 2 : Write a java program to check if two Strings are anagram in java?
- Question 3 : Write a program to check if String has all unique characters in java?
Top 100 Java Interview Questions and Answers
Q What is the difference between an Inner Class and a Sub-Class?
Answer: A class that is nested inside of another class is known as an inner class. An inner class can access all variables and methods defined in the outer class and has access rights for the class that it is nesting.
A class that is an inheritor of the super class is referred to as a subclass. Subclass has access to all of its super class’s public and protected methods and fields.
Q What are the various access specifiers for Java classes?
Ans: In Java, access specifiers are the keywords that define the access scope before a class name. The types of access specifiers for classes are:
1) Public: Class,Method,Field is accessible from anywhere.
2) Protected: Methods and fields can only be accessed within the class to which they belong, as well as from its subclasses and from classes within the same package.
3) By default, a method, field, or class may only be accessed within the same package and not from a package that is not related to it.
4) Private: The class to which a method or field belongs can access it.
Q What’s the purpose of Static methods and static variables?
Ans: We use the static keyword to make a method or variable shared for all objects when it is necessary to share them between multiple objects of a class rather than making separate copies for each object.
5 common Java coding interview questions and answers
Here are five sample responses to common Java interview questions so you can judge candidates’ responses.
What are the basic coding questions asked in Java interview?
- How do you reverse a string in Java? …
- In Java, how can two numbers be swapped without using a third variable?
- Create a Java program to determine whether a string contains a vowel.
- To determine whether the given number is a prime number, create a Java program.
What are the 5 common coding guidelines in Java?
- Robust – Error-free and efficient.
- Readable – Easily read and understood.
- Rectifiable – Properly documented.
- Reusable – Capable of being used again.
Is Java good for programming interviews?
1. Some languages are simply better suited for interviews than others; higher level languages like Python or Java offer standard library functions and data structures that make it easier to convert a solution to code. In my interviews, I’ve found that the majority of candidates choose Python or Java.
What are the interview questions for Java for 12 years experience?
- Q1: What is Spring? …
- Q2: What is JVM? …
- Q3: What is the Difference between JDK and JRE? …
- Q4: What are Spring beans? …
- Q5: What are benefits of using Spring? …
- Q6: What does System. …
- Q7: …