A candidate who attended Qualcomm’s recruitment interview for the position of Associate Software Developer has provided the following excerpt from his or her interview experience:
“I filled out an application on Qualcomm’s career portal for a software position.” They conducted a total of 4 rounds of virtual interviews. It was a 3 days long process. “.
Round 1 (Technical 1-Screening – 45 minutes): All of the interviews were conducted by Microsoft teams. It started with introduction. He then touched upon my projects and internship experience. There were two coding questions that were supposed to be answered through screen sharing. Interviewer was very helpful . Any language can be used to solve. Questions asked were:
Did that, and then questions regarding some OOPs concepts, such as the distinction between method overloading and method overriding, the concept of abstraction, static methods, and variables, were raised. Then I was screened in.
This occurred 5 minutes into Round 2 (Technical 2 – 45 minutes) on the same call. Again some introduction. He saw one of my project involving use of multithreading. Hence, he asked me about concept multithreading. 2-3 questions were given . Any language can be used to solve.
After 5 minutes of Round 3 (Technical 3 – 1 hour), this occurred. Here, the interviewers were very helpful and continuously provided me with hints. 5-6 question were given . Any language can be used to solve.
Round 4 (Technical 4, one hour): This took place following a day. Here, the interviewers were very helpful and continuously provided me with hints.
2 design questions were given . Any language can be used to solve. (Interviewer was cross questioning on every aspect).
Qualcomm 10 – Question Series | Interview Questions | Competitive Programming | Coding Series
Interviews for Top Jobs at Qualcomm
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm in Aug 2022
interview started with introduction . then he asked me to explain binary search and asked the algorithm in detail. then he asked me to write the code. then i was asked about project mentioned in my resume. then he started asking questions about data structures like stack , queue and linked list. how to detect loop in a linked list. how to implement a queue with two stacks. i was also asked about sorting algos and their time complexities.
- Using a binary search, a LL loop detector, and a queue with two stacks
Software Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON) in Aug 2022
Phone screen went over basic C coding questions, as well as resume review and description of team. Next, there was four technical interviews and an hr interview in one day. Some questions were more advanced and touched on a variety of of topics.
- Convert an array to a linked list with the same data by writing code.
Software Engineer Interview
ApplicationI had a good interview at QualcommInterviewPretty good Core subjects should be strong from your academic work Must have good projects Good benefits and good company to be a part of Maintain your core knowledge and algorithms and data structures Improve your problem-solving
How candidates received their first interview at Qualcomm
- Very fasterShared on February 9, 2020 – San Diego, CA, Mechanical Assembler
- Posted on November 9, 2018 by Job ApplyingShared – Engineering Intern, QCT – San Diego, CA
- From web site job search. Shared on September 20, 2018 – San Diego, California – SharePoint, O365, and Azure Architect
What advice do candidates give for interviewing at Qualcomm
- Be presentable, honest, and on time. You’ll adore the work and the staff there; they are all wonderful people. I personally enjoy working there because it’s a great place to be. Shared on July 14, 2022 – costodian.
- Be genuine. Posted on March 16, 2020, by San Diego, CA, Test Equipment Planner
- Even if you’re interviewing for a position unrelated to engineering, be prepared to discuss your soft skills and have some familiarity with technology. Shared on November 16, 2019.
What candidates say about the interview process at Qualcomm
- shared on September 29, 2021 – Engineering Manager, Staff – San Diego, CA regular tech interview
- Stringent,Shared on June 6, 2018 – Sr. Project Manager – San Diego, CA.
- The interview was relaxed, friendly and very professional. shared on April 12 by a secretary in San Jose, California
All rounds, you must clearly explain your project, and they may ask some excellent project-related questions. Be out and out clear with your projects and CV. All interviewers will discuss the position you have applied for, so it is a good idea to inquire further about what they do specifically and how it operates.
I performed admirably in these interviews, but regrettably, I was not hired by Qualcomm as a result. However, they were considering a different position, so I received a second call and went through another three rounds of technical interviews, as shown below.
After two days, I received a call asking me to visit the Qcom office for the upcoming rounds. That day went long. !!.
I sincerely appreciate GeeksforGeeks for helping me with my preparation, and I hope that this will be beneficial to other aspirants.
Many Many congratulations to the author. You can also write an article and mail it to review-team@geeksforgeeks if you like GeeksforGeeks and want to contribute. org. See your article on the GeeksforGeeks home page and assist other geeks by doing so.
22interviewsfound Sort by:
Posted on 18 Sep 2016
60-minute session with a Qualcomm Software Engineer expert. Make sure you‘re ready to rock your real interview.
Prepfully labels and categorizes all interview questions provided by recent Qualcomm Software Engineer candidates before publishing them after they have been approved by Qualcomm Software Engineers. RoleCompany.
44 of the interview questions in our question bank, which currently numbers more than 10,000, are relevant to Qualcomm Software Engineer interviews.
Add recent questions that you are aware of. This question bank only stays relevant with your help.
How do I prepare for Qualcomm interview?
- Research successful interviewing techniques and preview common questions. To improve your communication skills, plan out your responses and then practice (yes, aloud).
- Do your homework. …
- Prepare a few examples from your own life that show off your capacity for problem-solving.
Is Qualcomm interview difficult?
Experience with Qualcomm Interview Preparation: Questions were lengthy but of average difficulty. The test was conducted between 7:30 PM and 9 PM.
What are the Qualcomm interview questions?
- Introduce yourself.
- Can you describe yourself in three words?
- Tell me about your family/Tell me about your family background.
- What highs and lows have you experienced during your four years of college?
- Tell me one thing you hate the most.
- What do you know about our competitors?
Why do you want to join Qualcomm?
Tip 1: Try to be truthful without providing any hypothetical responses. Tip 2: You can express your interest in Qualcomm’s continued dominance of the chip manufacturing industry and how Qualcomm was the first to create 5G chips for mobile phones to those you speak with.