What is your biggest motivation? Did I have a college degree. How did I find out about the job. Did I have any sales experience.
Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car Interview Questions
Statement Of The Company’s Mission
Objective to be the best public transit company in the world, exceeding consumers’ services, performance, and cost requirements
• To provide a pleasant working environment for employees.
• As a responsible corporate citizen, to serve neighborhoods.
10 frequent non-technical questions for Management Trainee at Enterprise :
According to our research, hiring managers at Enterprise looking to fill Management Trainee role ask soft skills interview questions 2.7x more frequently than for other roles.
5 . Tell me about a time when you went out of your way to satisfy a customer. What was the outcome?
This question lets the interviewer know how well you think on your feet and how great your customer service skills are.
Showing you have compassion and empathy for customers is always the best way to answer the question. However, always remember to frame your answers in terms of how the company addresses these issues.
What does a management trainee do at Enterprise?
- Why do you want this job? …
- What have you learned from mistakes you’ve made in the past? …
- What challenges are you looking for in this role? …
- What is your biggest weakness? …
- Why should we hire you? …
- Do you have any questions for us?
How many interviews does enterprise management trainee have?
Why do you want to work in enterprise?