- What is Angular Unit Testing?
- What is Jasmine?
- What are the types of Matchers used in Jasmine?
- What is a Headless Browser?
- Name some Asymmetric Matchers in Jasmine?
- How can we disable tests in Jasmine?
- What is Jasmine Spy?
- How can we focus on a single Spec in Jasmine. js?
Nursing Interview Questions & Answers
Q. How do you mock service to inject in a unit test?
Q. What is Karma? What is the use of Angular?
describe(string, function)function defines what we call a Test Suite, a collection of individual Test Specs.
it(string, function)function defines an individual Test Spec, this contains one or more Test Expectations.
expect(actual)expression is what we call an Expectation. In conjunction with a Matcher it describes an expected piece of behaviour in the application.
matcher(expected)expression is what we call a Matcher. It does a boolean comparison with the expected value passed in vs. the actual value passed to the expect function, if they are false the spec fails.
What is Jasmine framework used for?
Which of the following TestBed method is used?
- Give your code access to Jasmine, downloading it manually or with a package manager.
- Initialize Jasmine.
- Create a spec (test) file.
- Make the source code available to your spec file.
What is used to run unit tests in Angular?