I am currently undergoing interviews at Freddie Mac for the position of Agile developer. It is part of their technology analyst program. I was curious to learn more about their program for technology analysts and the interviewing procedure. Have there been any interviews for the position of Agile Developer? Were they primarily behavioral or technical? How is working at Freddie Mac?
- Tell me about a time that you turned an obstacle into an opportunity? …
- What do you know about Freddie Mac’s business? …
- Why do you think you would be a good fit at Freddie Mac? …
- Give me an example of a time you were a leader? …
- Give me an example of a project that you worked on where you prevented a risk?
Freddie Mac Interview Questions with Answer Examples
Interviews for Top Jobs at Freddie Mac
Technology Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA) in Oct 2016
Great experience! I applied through the site and got a call the week after. Then scheduled a technical interview with the hiring manager few days after. Very simple interview, they asked me about my resume and especially my projects and what skills I have. (tbh interview experience depends up what kind of manager is hiring you!!)Then had a in-person interview, it was very technical, easy to medium level questions. Mainly based off of the projects and skills you have. The people were great and done everything on time! I enjoyed the interview process with Freddie Mac! Honestly read every interview questions on Glassdoor and you are set!
- Describe the projects you worked on, and write some simple Java code. How SQL commands and questions. GIT version controlling questions.
What advice do candidates give for interviewing at Freddie Mac
- Be patient. Have a few compelling stories to share about how you fit the core competencies of leadership, collaboration, results delivery, stakeholder focus, growth, and development. Shared on September 9, 2022 – Chief of Staff.
- Reach out to LinkedIn contacts to get a referral. The most straightforward way to get hired by Freddie Mac is through a referral. Shared on March 11, 2021.
- Be confident, know your skill area inside out. Senior Engineer – Reston, Virginia – shared on February 27, 2020
How candidates received their first interview at Freddie Mac
- Contract worker who became a full-time employee on July 21, 2017 – Office Coordinator – McLean, Virginia
- Contract employee that moved into a full time position. Shared on June 15, 2017 – Director – McLean, VA.
- I just so happened to run into a close friend who works as a Central Processing Director. She needed a competent and organized administrator to finish a time-consuming project to finally convert hundreds of paper files into digital format.
What candidates say about the interview process at Freddie Mac
- Phone interview then on-site with different managers. Detailed questions about underwriting guidelines. Shared on June 28, 2020 – Chicago, IL, Quality Control Underwriter
- Long, tedious. Company is traditional, does not move quickly. Shared on March 27, 2020 – Director – McLean, VA.
- Many questions about day to day function of the job. likewise inquiries to determine my compatibility with the teamShared on August 5, 2019 – Sr. Loan Servicing Specialist – McLean, VA.
For instance, “I’ve discovered that Python is the best language for me because it’s simple to learn and has a ton of libraries that make coding a lot easier.” Additionally, I appreciate that Python runs on both Linux and Windows, eliminating the need for me to switch between languages when working on projects. ”.
Freddie Mac’s interviewing procedures can change depending on the position you are applying for. However, most positions will require at least one in-person interview. Although it can be time-consuming, the interview process is typically not too challenging. Receiving an offer for some positions might take several weeks. Overall, the interview experience is positive and professional.
Making sure that Freddie Mac’s clients have a positive home-buying experience is the biggest challenge I see with this position, for instance. This entails offering top-notch customer support, which includes being accessible for inquiries and issues at all times. I had a number of customers in my previous position as a loan officer who were unsure of their financial situation. Before beginning the process, I would always make sure they were clear on everything. ”.
Freddie Mac wants to know that you have good interpersonal skills and can resolve disputes. This inquiry aids the interviewer in assessing your capacity for leadership, problem-solving, and compromise. Focus on a time when you were able to effectively communicate with someone else and come up with a solution that worked for everyone concerned when responding to this question.
You can anticipate being asked a combination of general interview questions and company-specific interview questions during your Freddie Mac job interview.
What does an Technology Analyst Program – Software Developer/Programmer do at companies like FREDDIE MAC?
At Freddie Mac, you will contribute to the development of a better housing finance system and work as a team member to increase access to and affordability of homeownership and rental housing across the country.
Freddie Mac Business Analyst SalaryWe don’t have enough data points to render this information.
While Freddie Mac interviews typically vary by role and team, Business Analyst interviews generally follow a fairly standard procedure across these question topics.
We compiled this information by analyzing thousands of interview experiences provided by members.
How many rounds of interview does Freddie Mac have?
If the video interview goes well, you will be invited to the Freddie Day, which entails two interviews with potential team members. There will be two interviews: a behavioral interview and a technical interview. Know your stuff.
What questions should a technical analyst ask?
- Are you familiar with the concept of a control chart? .
- Which of your technical analyst certifications do you consider to be the most significant?
- What would you say about the partnership between a project manager and a technical analyst?
What are the interview questions for analyst?
- Tell me about yourself. What they’re really asking is, “What qualifies you for this position?”
- What do data analysts do? …
- What was your most successful/most challenging data analysis project? …
- What’s the largest data set you’ve worked with?
How long does it take to hear back from Freddie Mac?
The majority of employees give their experience a C+ or 70/100 and believe that the interview questions at Freddie Mac are average. The typical candidate went through two rounds of interviews and heard back within a week.