- They asked if I had any experience with billing or insurance verifications. They asked if I knew anything about revenue cycle no cycle, what computer applications I am familiar with etc. …
- -For the job being interviewed for. Your knowledge base for services provided basically.
86interviewsfound Sort by:
Posted on 27 Jun 2022
R1 RCM Interview Rounds and Process Coding TestAssignmentAptitude TestTechnical
Coding interviews test candidates technical knowledge, coding ability, problem solving skills, and creativity, typically on a whiteboard.
A detail assignment is the temporary placement of a career employee in another established position that is vacant or from which the incumbent is absent.
An aptitude test is a way for employers to assess a candidates abilities through a variety of different testing formats. Aptitude tests will test your ability to perform tasks and react to situations at work. This includes problem-solving, prioritisation and numerical skills, amongst other things.
Posted on 2 Jan 2022
Transforming revenue cycle operations for care organizations across the country.
The leading independent provider of end-to-end revenue cycle solutions.
We are a leading provider of technology-driven solutions that transform the patient experience and financial performance of healthcare providers.
We deliver proven ROI across the entire revenue cycle – front, middle and back office. This enables our customers to achieve an optimal revenue cycle – one that promotes patient satisfaction and improves financial performance.
We commit ourselves and our success to our customers’ ability to achieve business objectives, support overall mission and values and provide better care to patients.
We are inclusive, collaborative and unselfish in seeking the best outcomes for our customers and the organization; we have fun and challenge one another with respect.
We make developing others and ourselves a priority and maintain an environment where everyone has the opportunity to operate at the highest level to succeed.
We deliver on our commitments, differentiate on performance and exceed customer expectations.
We all share a responsibility to be bold, open and transparent in our communication, to listen to one another and to seek and react to feedback constructively.
What are the 10 common interview questions and answers?
What are the 7 most common interview questions and answers?
- Could you tell me about yourself and describe your background in brief? …
- How did you hear about this position? …
- What type of work environment do you prefer? …
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations? …
- Do you prefer working independently or on a team?