One of my favorite childhood memories was working alongside my dad as he fixed the family cars. Working with my dad taught me the value of hard work and sticking to a project until it is done right. Those moments in my childhood might seem small but they have made hard work and stick-to-itiveness a significant part of who I am today.
- What is your first memory ever?
- What is your happiest childhood memory? …
- What is your favorite children’s story?
- Do you have sisters or brothers? …
- Do you have a special song that was sung to you by either of your parents? …
- How is life different today compared to when you were a child?
Interview Practice | Early Childhood
Childhood & Family Life
Dont miss the opportunity to have you or a loved ones personal history recorded and preserved. Storii gives you access to a database of thousands of life story questions. Questions can be answered with video, audio, text, and/or s. Answers can easily be shared, downloaded, or printed off as a keepsake.
Are you writing a personal memoir? Prepping interview questions to record a grandparentâs life story? Writing for self-reflection? Regardless of the situation, these life story questions are a great place to start if you want to reminisce about your formative years. All of our stories begin with childhood. Those early life experiences and the people who were around us significantly impact the people we become. So, grab a notebook, computer, typewriter, or video camera and dig into the prompts below. Enjoy the trip down memory lane!
Life Transitions & Milestones
…deciding where to go to college
…falling in love for the first time
What are good interview questions about life?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Who are your parents? …
- Where were you born?
- How many siblings do you have and where do you fall in your family?
- What were your chores?
- What is your hometown, and what was it like when you were young?
- Did you like school?
- What did you do for fun?
How do I interview my parents about their childhood?
- Did you ever win an award? …
- Is there anything that you wish you had asked your parents but didn’t? …
- What are some of your earliest memories? …
- What did you want to be when you grew up? …
- What do you remember most about your dad?
How do you explain childhood interview?
How do you interview someone about their life?