INTERNSHIP Interview Questions And Answers! (How To PASS a JOB INTERN Interview!)
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence.
Flexible Paid Time Off
We believe work is just one part of life. We encourage LiveRampers to take time off when they need to re-energize so they can ramp to their best selves.
Adjustable Work Schedule
Whether at home or in an office, LiveRampers come to work ready to make an impact. They have flexibility to work when and where they need because they are empowered to get stuff done.
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence with support from mentors and talent enablement programs.
One Connected Team
While we’re headquartered in downtown San Francisco, our teammates collaborate across the world, in Amsterdam, Boston, Little Rock, London, Nantong, New York, Paris, Philadelphia, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and home offices across the globe.
We offer a complete wellness package: health insurance, dental and vision, mental health support, and fitness reimbursements, along with family leave, retirement savings plans, and more.
Remote Work Perks
Our all-inclusive RAMP Remote program offers a generous home office stipend and ergonomic program to help LiveRampers do their best work from home.
At over 500 people, Bandwidth continues to see rapid growth of their engineering team. Overseeing their technical hiring process, VP of Software Development, Doug Neumann, worked closely with the Hired Assessments team to implement automatically graded assessments across various engineering teams. In conjunction with the implementation on the engineering side, recruiter, Amy Bruce, uses Pys Greenhouse integration to seamlessly support technical assessment at a high volume.
Before Py, Bandwidths recruiting and engineering teams would manually share and review candidate code with Google docs. This practice was time consuming and unscalable given the teams aggressive hiring goals. Now, with unlimited seats and unlimited tests, Bandwidth uses Hired Assessments year-round for a wide variety of roles. This includes not only seasonal high volume intern hiring, but also for senior developer roles.
LiveRamp was proud to be recently named inFortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2021
LiveRamp is consistently named a Great Place to Work. Find out if we have an opportunity for you to build a rewarding career at LiveRamp.
What are the questions asked in interview for internship?
- #1: Tell us a bit about yourself.
- #2: Why have you applied for this internship?
- #3: Why have you applied for an internship at our company?
- #4: Why do you want to work in this industry?
- #5: What are your strengths?
- #6: How do you prioritise your work?
How do you prepare for an internship interview?
- Be Prepared. …
- Make a Good First Impression. …
- Emphasize Your Skills and Accomplishments. …
- Provide the Interviewer With Examples of Your Skills. …
- Understand the Question Before Answering. …
- Follow the Interviewer’s Lead. …
- Emphasize the Positive. …
- Bring Samples of Your Work.
What questions are asked in telephonic interview for internship?
- Tell me about yourself. …
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? …
- Give me an example of a time when you helped someone. …
- Describe a time when you had to settle a dispute with a co-worker. …
- What do you know about our company? …
- Do you have any questions for me?