- What are the principle concepts of OOPS? …
- What is Abstraction? …
- What is Encapsulation? …
- What is the difference between Abstraction and Encapsulation? …
- What is Inheritance? …
- What is Polymorphism? …
- How does Java implement polymorphism? …
- Explain the different forms of Polymorphism.
Before you go! Take this “Java Interview Questions” interview guide with you
Do you have what it takes to ace a Java Interview? We are here to help you in consolidating your knowledge and concepts in Java. Before we begin, lets understand what Java is all about.
Java is the high-level programming language that was developed by James Gosling in the year 1982. It is based on the principles of object-oriented programming and can be used to develop large-scale applications. Learn More.
The following article will cover all the popular Core Java interview questions, String Handling interview questions, java 8 interview questions, java multithreading interview questions, java OOPs interview questions, java exception handling interview questions, collections interview questions, and some frequently asked java coding interview questions.
Go through all the questions to enhance your chances of performing well in the interviews. The questions will revolve around the basic, core & advanced fundamentals of Java.
So, let’s dive deep into the plethora of useful Java Interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced candidates in depth. Crack your next tech interview with confidence! Take a free mock interview, get instant⚡️ feedback and recommendation
Why is Java a platform independent language?
Java language was developed in such a way that it does not depend on any hardware or software due to the fact that the compiler compiles the code and then converts it to platform-independent byte code which can be run on multiple systems.
Basic Java Interview Questions for Freshers
|It stands for Java Development Kit.||It stands for Java Runtime Environment.||It stands for Java Virtual Machine.|
|It is the tool necessary to compile, document and package Java programs.||JRE refers to a runtime environment in which Java bytecode can be executed.||It is an abstract machine. It is a specification that provides a run-time environment in which Java bytecode can be executed.|
|It contains JRE + development tools.||It’s an implementation of the JVM which physically exists.||JVM follows three notations: Specification, Implementation, and Runtime Instance.|
Why is Java not a pure object oriented language?
Java supports primitive data types – byte, boolean, char, short, int, float, long, and double and hence it is not a pure object oriented language.
Which is the best site for Java interview questions?
- Q #1) What is JAVA? …
- Q #2) What are the features of JAVA? …
- Q #3) How does Java enable high performance? …
- Q #4) Name the Java IDE’s? …
- Q #5) What do you mean by Constructor? …
- Q #6) What is meant by the Local variable and the Instance variable? …
- Q #7) What is a Class?
What should I prepare for Java interview?
- Tutorialspoint. www.Tutorialspoint.com.
- StackOverflow. www.stackoverflow.com.
- DZone. www.dzone.com.
- Wikipedia. www.wikipedia.org.
- IBM Developer Works. www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
What is Java interview questions for freshers?
- Java Fundamentals.
- Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Multithreading, concurrency, and thread basics.
- Java Collections Framework.
- Date type conversion and fundamentals.
- Garbage Collection.