Information security interview questions will focus on two discerning factors. These are whether you know your stuff and if you can explain it. Some questions will be about straightforward concepts, like firewalls and the CIA triad. Others will make you apply your know-how to common scenarios. Here are some of the top information security analyst questions.
|1||Tell me how you organize, plan, and prioritize your work.|
|2||Share an effective method you have used to prevent violations of computer security procedures.|
|3||Share an experience you had in dealing with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.|
Career Interview: Information Assurance Analyst
2) How do you protect a server?
This process is called system hardening and it’s all about making a server as secure as possible. This is your chance to demonstrate your understanding of what causes hacks and how to stop them. Some of the points you want to hit are: closing unnecessary ports, having firewall rules, change default passwords, remove unnecessary services, apply all relevant security patches, enable encryption, create data backups and setup system monitoring.
20) What are the four ways to authenticate someone?
You can authenticate someone with something they know (password), something they have (ID card), something they are (face scan or fingerprint) or something they do (the way they walk or talk).
7) What are some common Indicators of compromise for identifying a compromised system?
Some common signs of infection are slow performance, high memory usage, lack of storage space, unexpected pop ups and your system unexpectedly shutting down.
What do you do in Information Assurance?
What is Information Assurance Why is it important?
What are the basic questions asked in it interview?
- What interests you about this position? …
- What certifications do you hold?
- What do you do to maintain your technical certifications?
- What automated-build tools or processes have you used?
- What development tools have you used?
- What languages have you programmed in?
What are the interview questions for quality assurance?
- What is the difference between the QA and software testing? …
- What is Testware? …
- What is the difference between build and release? …
- What are the automation challenges that SQA(Software Quality Assurance) team faces while testing?