We often get asked this question from professionals who enrol for ProjectPro’s AWS Solution Architect Certification training. If you are looking for a cloud computing job, you will need to prepare for a battery of questions that can help you excel at the job interview. ProjectPro brings you list of top AWS interview questions created by a panel of AWS cloud experts.
AWS Solutions Architect Interview Questions and Answers 2021 | AWS Certification Training | Edureka
12) Name the practices available when it comes to securing the Amazon EC2?
This can be done through several practices. A review of the protocols in the security group is to be monitored regularly and it is to be ensured that the principle of least is applicable over there. The next practice is using access management and AWS identity for controlling and securing access. Access is to be restricted to hosts and networks that are trusted. In addition to this, only those permissions are opened which are required and not any other. It would also be good to disable password-based logins for the instances.
24) What will happen if the content is absent in CloudFront and a request is made?
CloudFront sent the content from the primary server directly to the cache memory of the edge location. As it’s a content delivery system, it tries to cut down the latency and that is why it will happen. If the operation is performed for the second time, the data would directly be served from the cache location.
10) What do you know about the private and the public address?
Well, the private address is directly correlated with the Instance and is sent back to EC2 only in case it is terminated or stopped. On the other side, the public address is correlated in a similar manner with the Instance until it is terminated or stopped. It is possible to replace the public address with Elastic IP. This is done when a user wants it to stay with Instance as per the need.
How do I prepare for Amazon Solutions Architect interview?
How do I prepare for a Solutions Architect interview?
- What is Amazon EC2? …
- What Are Some of the Security Best Practices for Amazon EC2? …
- What is Amazon S3? …
- Can S3 Be Used with EC2 Instances, and If Yes, How? …
- What Is Identity and Access Management (IAM) and How Is It Used?
How do I pass AWS Solution Architect interview?
- What is the most innovative solution you’ve proposed, working as a solutions architect?
- What is AWS?
- How can you protect against an injection attack?
- Describe your protocol for ensuring security.